how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
Andre the Giant
Miss u Andre the Giant.
Talking Heads, circa 1977
(Source: rocknrollicons, via itchycloth)
One man’s love of sashimi nearly killed him after it led to his body becoming riddled with tapeworm. The Chinese man had seen his doctor complaining of stomach ache and itchy skin. Scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm parasites after eating too much sashimi - raw slices of fish. Doctors believe some of the uncooked Japanese delicacy of raw meat or fish must have become contaminated. He was treated at the Guangzhou No. 8 People’s Hospital in Guangdong Province, in eastern China.
(Source: cute-overload, via thefrogman)